81. The red giant 'Mira' is a:
82. Which is known as the Next Generation Space Telescope?
James Webb Space Telescope
Giant Magellan Telescope
Thirty Meter Telescope
Gran Telescopio Canarias
83. What are the names of the moons of Mars?
Metis and Adrastea
Phobos and Deimos
Daphnis and Pan
Europa and Io
84. A Comet mainly consists of:
Ice and dust
85. What is Saturn's Equatorial rotation velocity?
86. The Great Red Spot is the large storm in the planet:
87. How much of solar system's mass does sun have?
88. How many asteroids of 200 km diameter have been detected?
89. What is the atmospheric pressure of Venus?
90. How much cosmic dust falls on earth each year?