51. What is the radius of moon?
52. What is the age of our solar system?
3.4 billion years
5.5 billion years
2.2 billion years
4.6 billion years
53. Which is the tallest mountain on Mars?
54. Which is the jovian planet in the list?
55. Which is the largest planet in our solar system?
56. An Astronomical Unit (A.U.) is equal to the mean distance between?
Sun and galactic center
Sun and Mercury
Earth and Sun
Sun and Pluto
57. Which is the largest object in the asteroid belt?
58. The widely accepted method by which the planets formed is:
59. What was the total cumulative cost of hubble space telescope in 2010?
60. Who was the first person to observe the rings of saturn in 1610?