41. How much was the total cost of Indian Mars mission?
42. Which is considered the deepest crater on the near side of the Moon?
43. Which was the largest optical telescope in the world until 1975?
James Gregory Telescope
44. What is the temperature on Sun's Core?
15 million °C
2 million °C
7 million °C
24 million °C
45. What is the diameter of Sun?
4.514 million km
1.392 million km
1.962 million km
2.312 million km
46. Which is the largest visible crater in the Solar System?
47. What is precession period of the earth's axis?
48. What is the ability of a telescope to separate points of an object that are located at a small angular distance?
Field of view
Light gathering power
49. What is the angle measured from the north towards east in the horizon?
50. Galaxies that orbit a larger galaxies are called as: