181. Which rock in mars was named after a cartoon character?
182. What is the most common type of star accounting 80% of star population?
183. Which is the driest known object in the Solar System?
184. The atmospheric entry of Mars is at:
45 km from the surface of Mars
60 km from the surface of Mars
80 km from the surface of Mars
120 km from the surface of Mars
185. What is the pressure value in Armstrong limit?
186. What are the names of colliding spiral galaxies?
M94 and M95
M31 and M33
IC 2163 and IC 4970
NGC 2207 and IC 2163
187. The change of wavelength caused by the motion of the source is called:
188. What is the value of Perfect vacuum?
Deep space vacuum
189. What is the percentage of Galaxies in a galaxy cluster?
190. Polar lights are also called as:
Night Rainbow (Moonbow)