171. Tidal locking is also called as:
172. The core of the moon is approximately:
350 km in diameter
420 km in diameter
120 km in diameter
270 km in diameter
173. A Solar radius is equal to:
Mean radius of the galaxy
Radius of the Earth
Radius of the solar system
Radius of the Sun
174. Which matter occupies around 25% of the universe?
175. Hoag's Object is a:
176. What is the expansion of ASAT?
Anti system trigger
Anti satellite weapon
177. The Noachian is early time period related to:
178. How many moons does Mercury has?
179. Which space objects are tidally locked to each other?
Saturn and Titan
Miranda and Uranus
Jupiter and Europa
Pluto and Charon
180. Kepler's laws are related to:
Gravity of planets
Position of planets