131. Large groups of smaller galaxy clusters or galaxy groups are called as:
132. How many times can light travel around the Earth in 1 second?
133. When was the opportunity rover launched?
134. Which of the following space object has the greatest eccentricity?
135. Which planet has an axis tilt of 98 degrees?
136. Which planet is about 10 times further from the sun than Earth is?
137. What is the name of the first satellite sent into space?
138. Who discovered Uranus?
139. A black hole with the mass of the Earth would be about the size of:
A small candy
A tennis ball
140. Which is an emission nebula in the list?