121. What type of star is a pulsar?
122. A planet moves slowest in its orbit when it is:
Always moves at same rate
Closest to the Sun
Farthest from the Sun
Mid of the orbit
123. What is the closest star system to the Solar System?
124. How many people have set foot on the Moon?
125. Which unit is used to measure brightness of celestial objects?
126. A parsec is equal to:
127. The diameter of the Observable universe is:
54 billion light-years
93 billion light-years
60 billion light-years
104 billion light-years
128. Which planets are never visible at midnight?
Mars and Jupiter
Uranus and Neptune
Jupiter and Saturn
Mercury and Venus
129. Which law describes the motion of planets around the Sun?
Newton's Second Law
Newton's first law
Newton's Third Law
130. In our solar system, which space object has a moon with a mass closest to its own?