111. The study of astronomical practices of all ancient cultures is called as:
112. What is Sidereal period of Mars?
113. Which planet takes approximately the same time to rotate itself and to rotate around the sun?
114. The Solar System is traveling at an average speed of:
115. When can be Halley's Comet can be seen in near future?
116. What is the largest known volcano in the solar system?
117. What was the mass of the Chelyabinsk meteor that hit Russia?
8,000–10,000 metric tonnes
2,000–4,000 metric tonnes
12,000–13,000 metric tonnes
16,000–19,000 metric tonnes
118. What device first proved that Earth rotates on its axis?
119. Which planet has the similar composition as Uranus?
120. What are the main classification of Supernovas?
Type K and Type C
Type Hyd and Type Hel
Type I and Type II
Type A and Type B