101. What is the nearest major galaxy to our galaxy?
102. How many moons does Jupiter has?
103. The 'Main asteroid belt' is located between:
Mars and Jupiter
Mercury and Venus
Jupiter and Saturn
Uranus and Neptune
104. The Martian Atmosphere contains 96 percent of:
105. How Big is the Sun?
120,000 Earth mass
330,000 Earth mass
2 Million Earth mass
824,000 Earth mass
106. What is the most massive and luminous star identified?
107. A supernova is an effect of:
Massive asteroid Impact
108. Saturn’s atmosphere contains:
90% Carbon dioxide
109. The debris from asteroid or a comet that reach the surface of the earth is called?
110. What was the original cost estimation of Hubble Space Telescope?