91. How are the rings of saturn named?
92. The center of the sunspot is called as:
93. What is the density of Sun's core?
94. What is the sidereal period of pluto?
95. What is the name of the dark gap between rings A and B of Saturn?
The Cassini division
Methone Ring Arc
96. What is the distance between earth and the galactic center?
97. What is the nearest cometary reservoir beyond Neptune?
98. What is the atmospheric pressure on Mars?
99. How many Galilean moons are there for Jupiter?
100. Which are the planets that are in retrograde motion to the sun?
Jupiter and Saturn
Venus and Uranus
Earth and Jupiter
Mars and Mercury