71. Who is the inventor of the World Wide Web?
Tim Berners Lee
72. Who developed the law of universal gravitation?
Sir Isaac Newton
73. John W. Hetrick is credited for inventing:
74. Who invented the railway air brake?
75. Where was the first aluminium foil rolling plant 'Dr. Lauber, Neher & Cie.' opened?
76. Newman Darby is best known as the inventor of:
77. Saxophone was invented by Adolphe Sax in the year:
78. Who invented masking tape?
Jacques E. Brandenberger
Richard Gurley Drew
79. 7 Up was created in 1929 by:
Peter van Stolk
80. Who invented the first continuous track snowmobile?
Ray H. Muscott
J.M. Hoene Wroński
Richard L. Edgeworth
Joseph A. Bombardier