91. Who is considered to be the Father of Artificial Organs?
Willem Johan Kolff
92. Who is the inventor of the first modern dishwasher?
William Howard Livens
93. Who is the inventor of volleyball?
William G. Morgan
William Webb Ellis
94. Which company invented bluetooth?
95. Who developed the omnipresent touchscreen technology?
Karl Z. Morgan
George Samuel Hurst
96. Who invented the first practical commercially successful typewriter?
William Austin Burt
Christopher Latham Sholes
97. Who is credited with synthesizing aspirin?
C.R. Alder Wright
F. M. Pierce
98. Who was the early pioneer in antiseptic procedures?
J. Hartwell Harrison
99. Who invented aerosol spray?
Lyle D. Goodhue
Robert H. Abplanalp
100. Who invented the sport of basketball in 1891?
Walter C. Wingfield