71. Which carries blood towards the heart?
72. The scientific study of dreams is called:
73. The limbic system is responsible for:
74. Which memory type is used for reasoning and comprehension?
Long term memory
75. Rapid eye movement sleep is also called as:
76. Which in the list inputs signals for balancing and orienting (Equilibrioception)?
77. Which gland secretes oil in face and scalp?
78. PNS stands for:
Permanent nervous system
Peripheral nervous system
Potential nervous system
Peripheral nervous symbolism
79. How many primary teeth does a human have?
80. Which is the primary mineral in Tooth enamel?