61. The visual cortex is located in the:
62. Which receptor converts light into signals?
63. The layer of the eye that includes the whites and the cornea is:
64. Which cell is responsible for producing melanin?
65. Danger triangle of the face covers:
Mouth - Nose - Eyes
Mouth - Nose
Eyes - Nose
Eyes - Forehead
66. The human ear can generally hear sounds between:
20 Hz and 20 kHz
200 Hz and 20 kHz
20 Hz and 2000 Hz
20 kHz and 200 kHz
67. Which disease is caused by abnormal cell growth?
68. The Coronal plane divides the body into:
Front and Back halves
Top and Bottom halves
6 planes horizontally
6 planes vertically
69. HIV is a:
70. Which is the major cause for Lung cancer?