51. What is the name of the groove that separates the two hemispheres of the brain?
Medial longitudinal fissure
52. Optic nerve is also known as:
Cranial nerve I
Cranial nerve II
Cranial nerve IV
Cranial nerve zero
53. Ribonucleic acid is called:
54. How many teeth does an adult have?
55. Which muscle supports the body movements?
56. Which of the following represents the smallest unit of life?
57. CNS stands for:
Circular nervous system
Central nervous system
Central neuron system
Control nervous system
58. Which sensory receptor responds to mechanical pressure?
59. How many bones are in Axial skeleton?
60. What is the largest external organ in human body?