31. What is the average Normal Body Temperature of humans?
32. The brain's cerebral cortex is divided into:
33. The Sagittal plane divides the body into:
4 vertical planes
4 horizonl planes
Bottom and Top halves
Right and Left halves
34. What is the function of platelets in the blood?
Cover the wound
Clean the wound
35. What is the expansion of REM?
Relaxed eye movement
Repetitive eye movement
Rapid eye movement
Relative eye movement
36. What is the frequency of Alpha brain wave?
11.5 - 14.5 Hz
7.5 - 12.5 Hz
12.5 - 16.5 Hz
6.2 - 8.5 Hz
37. Which region of body is called thorax?
38. Pineal gland is located in:
39. What is the main organ in the Digestive system?
40. What is the key structural component of hair and nails?