11. What is the function of Hemoglobin?
Transport carbon dioxide
12. Which nerve transmits visual information from the retina to the brain?
13. What is the percentage of White blood cells in total blood volume?
14. Which bone protects the spinal cord?
15. Which part of the body does not have blood vessels?
Cornea of eye
16. What is the strongest muscle in the body?
Serratus anterior muscle
Levator scapulae muscle
17. What is the direct function of Lungs?
Control blood pressure
Control glucose level
Send oxygen to bloodstream
18. How much blood is in the average human body?
4.7 - 5.5 liters
6.0 - 6.2 liters
4.1 - 4.6 liters
5.2 - 6.0 liters
19. What is the color of Blood plasma?
20. What is the largest internal organ in human body?