171. Noctambulism is also known as:
172. In which medical syndrome people see only black and white colors?
173. Which contains organized structure of the DNA?
174. Which is the locus of DNA?
175. Olfaction is:
Sense of noise
Sense of vision
Sense of touch
Sense of smell
176. Synchronous diaphragmatic flutter is known as:
177. Where is hyoid bone located?
178. The vertical groove in the middle of the upper lip is called:
179. Complete or partial obstructions of the upper airway during sleep is called:
Complex sleep apnea
Obstructive sleep apnea
Central sleep apnea
180. Thrombocytes is also called:
Red blood cells
White blood cells