161. Fear of heights is called as:
162. Nasolacrimal duct is the:
Ducts of cuvier
163. Which is the first source for human voice?
164. Which is the most complex bone in the human body?
165. The spread of a disease from one organ or another not directly connected is called:
166. Erythrocytes is also called:
White blood cells
Red blood cells
167. The study of human blood is called:
168. The tearing of the dermis on the skin causes:
169. How many bones are in human shoulder?
170. The largest bacteria ever discovered was: