141. Hypokinesia is the condition of:
Body movement in sleep
Decreased bodily movement
142. In DNA, which base complements are adenine?
143. Which is not a part of brainstem?
144. What is the fastest growing fingernail?
145. What is the average density of blood?
146. The main constituent of gastric acid is
147. The normal pH of blood is between:
6.35 and 7.14
7.35 and 7.45
7.75 and 7.96
8.12 and 8.45
148. Which act is related to cooling of the brain?
149. When does umbilical cord forms during the pregnancy?
150. Recognize the part in the image.