121. Vertebral column is also known as:
122. Which is the most abundant granulocytes in white blood cells?
123. Multiple personality disorder is also known as:
Depressive identity disorder
Bipolar II disorder
Dissociative identity disorder
124. Which is the smallest blood vessel in the body?
125. Cochlea is the auditory portion of:
Organ of Corti
126. Biological clock is also called as:
127. How many atoms does an average human body contains?
6 x 10^14 atoms
7 x 10^27 atoms
12 x 10^27 atoms
7 x 10^24 atoms
128. What is the percentage of water in human body?
129. What is the maximum sweat rates of an adult?
0.4 - 0.8 liters per hour
2 - 4 liters per hour
3 - 6 liters per hour
1 - 1.5 liters per hour
130. Which controls the diameter and size of the pupil?