61. Which is the oldest University in the world?
University of Cambridge
University of Oxford
University of Salamanca
University of Bologna
62. Which country lost most people in famines?
63. Who introduced printing to Europe?
Laurens Janszoon Coster
64. When did Joseph Stalin was born?
04 July 1862
01 May 1896
18 December 1860
18 December 1878
65. How many Jews were killed in the Holocaust?
66. Who is considered as the father of Western medicine?
67. Where is the tomb of Shah Jahan?
Bibi Ka Maqbara
68. Who is called as the founding father of surgery?
Mondino de Luzzi
William of Salicet
69. The Great Depression started in the year:
70. Which is the deadliest flood in history?
1935 Yangtze river flood
1887 Yellow River flood
1931 China floods
St. Lucia's flood