51. The world’s oldest religion still being practiced today is:
52. When did Islam begin?
53. Which place is considered as the birthplace of the Renaissance?
54. What is the well known holy book of Hinduism?
55. Where was Leonardo da Vinci born?
56. What was the second principal period of the Three-age system?
57. Which was the largest city in the pre-columbian Americas?
58. The first ancient Olympic Games were held in honor of the greek god:
59. Tigris and Euphrates river areas are known as:
60. Which was the richest country in the world until the 17th century AD?