171. Which was the first National Park in USA?
172. Lei Áurea was the law that abolished slavery in:
173. Who made the first flight across the English Channel in 1909?
Richard E. Byrd
174. Which Vice president of the USA died just six weeks after being sworn in?
Martin Van Buren
William R. King
George M. Dallas
175. Who is known as the first Non-Muslim European to enter Mecca?
Richard Francis Burton
Ludovico di Varthema
Girban D Roman
Guru Nanak Sahib
176. Which company became the first multinational corporation?
Dutch East India Company
Portuguese East India Company
East India Company
French East India Company
177. Who led the first Indian Army?
M. Z. Kiani
Rash Behari Bose
Subhas Chandra Bose
178. William Bligh was the commander of the ship:
179. When was BBC World Service launched?
180. What was the largest empire ever in the Indian subcontinent?