161. Which part of the world was affected by the Great Frost in 1709?
162. What was Nostradamus's full name?
Franks de Nostredame
Michel de Nostredame
163. In which year, the last known passenger pigeon 'Martha' died?
164. Who discovered Brazil?
Erik the Red
Pedro Álvares Cabral
Vasco da Gama
165. When did Delhi became the capital of British India?
166. Which was the first independent country to acknowledge Women's suffrage?
167. Neandertal valley is a part of:
168. California Gold Rush was a period between:
1876 - 1889
1848 - 1855
1839 - 1855
1642 - 1698
169. When was Florence Nightingale born?
170. Who ordered the great survey of England (Domesday Book) in 1086?
Edgar the Atheling
William the Conqueror