141. Where was Moses born?
142. Who was the last full blood Aboriginal Tasmanian in Australia?
143. Who served as President of South Africa from 1994 to 1999?
F. W. de Klerk
144. Who wrote the Ninety-Five Theses?
145. Which is also called as 'The Gun that Won the West'?
146. Which is referred as Slave Dynasty?
147. Who was the dearest friend of Alexander the Great?
148. Which ancient literature does not refer to any religion?
149. The nation Văn Lang was associated with:
150. When was the first nationwide Daylight saving time implemented?