111. How many years did the the famous Ming Dynasty ruled China?
112. What was the first dynasty in traditional Chinese history?
113. What was the name of Alexander's horse?
114. Who is the best-known and most influential figures of the French Revolution?
Charles, comte d'Artois
115. Which country won the Sino-Indian War in 1962?
116. Who was the first european known to have reached the coast of Australia?
Frederick de Houtman
Luís Vaz de Torres
117. When was the university of cambridge founded?
118. What was the original weight of Koh-i-Noor diamond?
119. Who fought with Alexander the Great in the Battle of the Hydaspes?
Ariobarzanes of Persis
120. Which ancient greek god was considered as the god of the underworld?