1. Who built the Pyramids of Giza?
2. When did World War I started?
July 20, 1912
September 1, 1916
November 11, 1911
July 28, 1914
3. Where did the Ancient Olympics originated?
4. John F. Kennedy was assassinated in the year:
5. Who founded Marxism?
Charles de Sismondi
6. Hundred Year's War' was a war between kingdoms of:
England and Russia
Spain and Italy
England and France
Spain and Portugal
7. Which is considered as the oldest civilization in the world?
8. What were the two main countries involved in the Cold War?
Japan and Korea
India and Pakistan
Russia and USA
China and USA
9. Alaska was purchased by USA from:
10. The United Nations was established on:
24 October 1945
12 October 1945
24 October 1948
12 April 1945