41. What is the global conveyor belt?
Ocean temperature flow
Ocean wind circulation
Ocean currents circulation
42. What is 23.5 degrees north latitude called?
Tropic of Cancer
Tropic of Capricorn
43. What is the time difference between GMT and JST?
44. Which is the largest ocean in the world?
45. How long, the geologic period 'Jurassic' lasted?
24.2 Million Years
42.9 Million Years
84.2 Million Years
56.3 Million Years
46. What is the average density of the earth?
47. Which is the largest coal mine in the US?
North Antelope Rochelle
48. Marble is a:
49. Which type of valleys are formed by the process of glaciation?
50. Which mountain range consists nine of the ten highest peaks on Earth?