21. Where is mount Kilimanjaro located?
22. What is the name of the marked area?
Gulf of Aden
23. Which country is closest to equator?
24. When did east Pakistan became Bangladesh?
25. Where was the epicentre of the earthquake that caused the 2004 tsunami?
Andaman and Nicobar
West coast of Sumatra
26. Which is the largest known volcano on Earth?
Ojos del Salado
La Garita Caldera
27. Which is the deadliest natural disaster in history?
1976 Tangshan earthquake
1970 Bhola cyclone
1931 China floods
28. Which is the longest cave system in the world?
Sistema Ox Bel Ha
29. Where is mount Rushmore located?
30. What percentage of world's land mass does Russia holds?