161. Panthalassa was a:
162. The great barrier reef covers:
344,400 sq. km
254,600 sq. km
398,500 sq. km
298,800 sq. Km
163. Campbell Plateau is a:
High terrain plateau
164. The world's largest tidal range occurs in:
Port of Avonmount
Bay of Fundy
165. What percentage of earth's freshwater is contained in glaciers and ice caps?
166. Which is the second largest river in the world by discharge?
167. Which country is the largest contributor to UN Peacekeeper Force?
168. Which country is the largest producer of coffee?
169. Sudan is located in:
170. Which is the highest peak near the equator?