131. How many countries are there in the world?
132. Which is the highest mountain in Ecuador?
133. Mecca is located in:
134. The region at the border of Europe and Asia is called:
135. The land that is bordered by water on three sides but connected to mainland is called:
136. Which is the highest water flowing river in the world by discharge?
137. Which country is not in the 'Horn of Africa' region?
138. Which is the deepest artificial point on earth?
Al Shaheen Oil Field
Kola Superdeep Borehole
139. Which is the least populous state of the United States?
140. Which is the longest river in Australia?