101. What is the Summit depth of tamu massif?
1640 m below the sea level
3800 m below the sea level
1980m below the sea level
940 m below the sea level
102. Which is the smallest country in Asia?
103. Which country does not have any river?
104. Which is the largest mangrove forest in the world?
105. Recognize the place?
Great Blue Hole
Dean’s Blue Hole
106. The area that is above water at low tide and under water at high tide is called:
107. What is the population density of the world?
54 per km²
26 per km²
74 per km²
62 per km²
108. Huascarán National Park is located in:
109. Which is the largest country in Africa?
110. Aeolian landforms are formed by: