81. The most common Galvanization method is:
Brush on galvanizing
Hot dip galvanization
82. What is the atomic number of Germanium?
83. Avgas stands for:
Average gas Num
84. 1000 cc is equal to:
85. What is the fundamental constituent of glass?
86. The negatively charged particles that revolves around the nucleus of the atom are called:
87. Which is the densest naturally occurring element?
88. What causes water strider to stand on water surface?
89. The ratio between max. and min. volume in the cylinder of an IC engine is called:
90. Substances which react with acids to form salts are called: