71. Which law states that Energy can neither be created nor destroyed?
Newton's second law
Conservation of energy
Newton's First Law
72. Electronvolt (eV) is the unit of:
73. Stresses that remain in a solid body even after the loading is removed is called:
74. What is the SI unit for weight?
75. Recognize the image.
76. Anemometer is an instrument used for measuring:
77. At what temperature all substances will have zero thermal energy?
78. A substance that increases the rate of a chemical reaction is called:
79. The resistance of any physical object to any change in its state of motion is called:
80. LPG consists of mainly:
Butane and Propane