61. What is the magnitude of magnetic field at the Earth's surface?
102 to 180 microteslas
10 to 30 microteslas
25 to 65 microteslas
25 to 90 microteslas
62. The amount of water vapor in the air is called:
63. The range of radio frequency from 30 MHz to 300 MHz is called:
Very low frequency (VLF)
Ultra high frequency (UHF)
Very high frequency (VHF)
Super high frequency (SHF)
64. Which alcohol is used in Alcoholic beverages?
65. What is laughing gas?
66. LPG stands for?
Liquefied petroleum gas
Light petroleum gas
Liquefied petroleum gasoline
Liquefied poisonous gas
67. Which is the lightest metal ever made?
68. Petroleum mainly consists of:
69. The tides in the ocean are due to:
Ocean wind pressure
Gravitational pull of the moon
Gravitationa of earth
Gravitational pull of the planets
70. The product of the mass and velocity is called: