21. What will be the boiling point of water on top of Mount Everest?
22. Radar stands for:
Radio Detection And Resolving
Radio Detection And Ranging
23. The highest velocity attainable by an object as it falls through air is called:
24. What is the SI unit of Energy?
25. Which law states that for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction?
Newton's second law
Newton's first law
Newton's third law
26. What happens to time, when you move away from gravity?
Time ticks faster
Time ticks slower
Stays the same
27. Magnetic north and True north are:
28. Recognize the image.
29. Hypersonic speed is generally considered when the speed reaches:
30. Which of these is attracted to magnetic field?