191. What is the main pivot in the steering mechanism of a vehicle?
192. What is 'h' in 'E=hv' equation?
193. The inelastic scattering when a photon is an 'incident particle' is called:
Gas electron diffraction
194. The study of the interaction between matter and electromagnetic radiation is called:
Solid state physics
195. What is the atomic number of Californium?
196. Paraffin is also called:
197. What is the most successful aircraft in history?
Messerschmitt Bf 109
198. What is the Chemical formula of Tetraethyllead?
199. Quarks combine to form:
200. Which battery primarily depends on the reaction between zinc and manganese (IV) oxide?