171. In which process, Liquid nitrogen is produced industrially?
172. What is the electrical resistance of superconductors?
173. If a quantity decreases at a rate proportional to its current value, then it is called:
174. Recognize the shape.
175. Natural rubber contains:
176. Which material is produced by incomplete combustion of heavy petroleum?
177. PEBA (Copolymer) stands for:
Polyether black amide
Polyether block amide
Polimer block amide
Polimer block acid
178. Lens which uses metamaterials to go beyond the diffraction limit are called:
179. The property of substances to mix in all proportions to form a homogeneous solution is called:
180. Methyl ethyl ketone is also known as: