141. Which law states that strain is directly proportional to stress within the elastic limit?
142. How many periods of elements occur naturally on Earth?
143. Visible light is usually defined as having wavelengths in the range of:
100 - 400 nanometres
200 - 700 nanometres
400 - 700 nanometres
400 - 900 nanometres
144. Which color is between violet and green on the optical spectrum?
145. Energy from photosynthesis is stored as:
146. The energy that required to disassemble the nucleus of an atom is called:
Nuclear binding energy
147. In fluid dynamics, laminar flow is also called:
148. Half - life is very commonly used in:
Electro magnetic radiation
149. Thermonuclear weapon is also called:
150. How many valence electrons are in thorium?