131. Which among the following quantities is scalar?
132. The sudden electrostatic discharge from clouds is called:
133. Chlorofluorocarbon is widely used as:
134. HVAC is used to provide:
Electric power system
135. What is the approximate density of air?
136. Which are called desert coolers?
Vapor compression refrigeration
137. Which is the lightest halogen element?
138. Which is called as 'Oil of vitriol'?
139. Electronic Choke is used to:
Supply high frequency AC
Block high frequency AC
140. The element bohrium was named after: