121. Which law states that electric current is proportional to voltage?
122. How many groups are there in the periodic table?
123. Which level of pH is called neutral?
6.0 - 6.2
6.6 - 7.3
7.4 - 7.9
5.4 - 6.2
124. Which method is used for removing particulates from a fluid without using filters?
125. Explosion in the diesel engine is caused by:
126. Which sensor is widely used in camera modules?
127. Light from the laser is:
128. The electronic component that conducts primarily in one direction is:
129. Parsec is a unit used to measure:
130. What is the most common material used in lightning protection?
Iron and Nickel
Copper and its alloys