111. What is the wavelength of pure blue?
112. In which process, an object is exposed to radiation?
113. Copper was named after the place:
114. Wool is the textile fiber obtained from:
115. The flow of electric charge is called:
116. Which of the following is a membrane processes?
117. 1 megawatt hour (MWh) is equal to:
118. Gas law was created by:
119. The ozone layer protects us from:
Ultra violet rays
120. Extremely low frequency (ELF) of electromagnetic radiation ranges from:
3 to 30 Hz
0 to 3 Hz
20 to 40 Hz
10 to 20 Hz