101. What is the boiling point of iron?
102. Which law states that 'PV=nRT'?
Ideal gas law
103. The force resisting the relative motion of solid surfaces, fluid layers etc is called:
104. What material is commonly used as a heating element?
105. Which letter represents atomic number?
106. How many elements are there in the periodic table 2015?
107. Solutions with a pH less than 7 are called:
108. What is the unit of measurement for amount of substance?
109. If a metal can be drawn into wires relatively easily it is called:
110. Which one of the following is not a radioactive element?