91. The scale used to measure the magnitudes of earthquakes is called:
92. How many naturally occurring noble gases are there?
93. Which is left when an hydrogen atom loses its electron?
94. Redox stands for:
Reduction Oxidation Reaction
Reduction Oxidation Radiation
Radiation Oxidation Reaction
Reduction Ozone Reaction
95. Which types of waves are used in a night vision apparatus?
96. The solid form of carbon dioxide is called:
97. The cluster of atoms that exhibit some of the properties of elemental atoms are called:
98. The ability or tendency to float in a fluid is called:
99. Angstrom is a unit of:
100. The device for measuring growth in plants is: